- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Vidalia Brands® Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- 1 each yellow and red tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. season blend
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced Vidalia® onion
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange baguette slices on baking tray; brush with vinaigrette.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix together remaining ingredients in serving bowl.
- Top baguettes with mixture.