- 1 (16oz.) can refried beans
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 ripe avocados smashed into guacamole (Optional: add minced jalapeños) Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 oz. Mexican crumbled (cotija) cheese or 1 cup shredded Monterrey cheese
- 1 (8oz.) carton sour cream
- 1 (10.5oz.) container NatureSweet® Glorys™ Tomatoes; halved
- 1 (2.25oz) can sliced pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips
- Lime wedges
- In a bowl, combine beans and cayenne pepper.
- In bottom of 2 quart rectangular baking dish, spread bean mixture in an even layer. Follow with a layer of fresh guacamole. Sprinkle cotija cheese over the guacamole.
- Spread sour cream for the third layer. Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, section pan into thirds. Sprinkle halved Glorys tomatoes in one section; sliced olives in another section; and sliced green onions in the third section.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top. Serve with tortilla chips.