- 1 head Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Lettuce*
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
*or leaf lettuce of choice
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Rub olive oil on each potato slice and place on baking sheet, cut side down. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly. Turn oven off; turn broiler on.
- With a spoon, scoop out the sweet potato meat leaving the skins intact. In a bowl, combine the sweet potato meat with 1/2 cup of the Feta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture back in the sweet potato skins and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Broil for 4-5 minutes until warm and then remove from the oven and top with lettuce leaves, mandarin orange slices and toasted walnuts.
- Drizzle with high-quality Balsamic vinegar and serve.