- 2 heads Tanimura & Antle® Romaine Hearts
- 1/2 small Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Italian Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (approximately two 8oz
- boneless chicken breasts)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 8 9-inch flour tortillas, plain or flavored
- Chop Romaine Hearts into bite-sized pieces; place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, cheese, Onion and dressing; toss well to coat.
- Soften tortillas in microwave oven (about 20 seconds on high).
- To make wrap, place tortilla on plate and spoon Caesar salad along the center. Drizzle with additional dressing if desired.
- Roll tortilla from one side, burrito style, folding the bottom up and in to hold the salad.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas.