- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and coarsely diced
- 1 medium Vidalia® onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tsp. vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. minced fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 ˚F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sweet potatoes and onion.
- Add oil, butter, salt, pepper, allspice, paprika and chopped garlic; mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly out onto a large baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through baking.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Transfer to mixing bowl and sprinkle with parsley and thyme; toss to combine.
- Place mixture in a serving bowl; serve hot.