- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon, about 1 Tbsp
- Kosher salt
- 2-3 garlic gloves, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesean cheese, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets and minced garlic with olive oil and lemon juice until lightly coated. Sprinkle salt over the broccoli and toss to coat.
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 16-20 minutes, until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Put the roasted broccoli back in the bowl and toss with lots of freshly ground black pepper and the grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.