- 8 oz Mini Sweet Peppers cut into a chip shape
- 7 oz tortilla chips
- ½ cup onion diced. We used sweet onion, you can also use red onion.
- ½ cup corn canned or fresh is fine
- ½ cup queso fresco cheese
- ¼ cup black olives
- ¼ cup Jalapeno peppers fresh sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime cut into thin wedges
Preheat oven to 350°
Place the peppers and tortilla chips onto a sheet pan.
Layer on cheese and other veggies.
Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, just to warm everything up.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and fresh lime wedges.