- 1 cup mango puree
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper puree
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- Bread or arepas for dipping
- Combine mango and red pepper puree in a medium size saucepan over medium-low heat and heat until warm for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Slowly stir in goat cheese until incorporated into puree.
- Season with salt and pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper and fresh lime juice.
- Pour into serving bowl. Stir in cilantro and top with diced mango.
- Spread over toasted bread or serve with arepas for dipping.
5 - 6 Minutes