- 3 oz. additional butter
- 12 each New England frank buns or hot dog buns
- 6 each ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, peeled, seeded and diced*
- 1 1/2 lbs. lobster tail meat, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. lobster knuckle and claw meat, coarsely chopped
- 3 oz. lemon juice
- 1 1/8 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced celery
- 3/4 cup parsley, fresh, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz. butter
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- Brush the inside surfaces of the rolls with the Garlic Butter. Heat them in an oven until warmed.
- Melt the additional butter in a sauce pan.
- Place the Lobster Mixture in the pan and heat through just until cooked, about 5 - 7 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, strain the lobster into the garlic butter buns.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce over the top or serve on the side.
- Top each bun with half of a Fresh Hass Avocado, diced.
- Lobster Mixture
- Combine the lobster meat, lemon juice, mayonnaise, celery, parsley and salt and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate.
- Garlic Butter
- Just before service, melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic. Set aside.