- 2 packages NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
- 8 oz hearts of palm
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoons cilantro sprigs, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 whole avocadoes
- 1 bag fresh salad greens (Italian Blend)
- 6 sprigs parsley for garnish
- Place palm slices in a bowl and add the lime juice, oregano, cilantro and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix. Let stand for 15 minutes. Drain, reserve liquid.
- Cut avocadoes in half and remove the seed. Cube. Add the tomatoes and the avocado to the marinated hearts of palm. Add more salt to taste.
- Divide the salad greens onto 3 salad plates. Add hearts of palm mixture on top of each plate of greens. Sprinkle ¼ cup of reserved liquid over each salad. Garnish with parsley.