- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10-oz size) container VERSATILE VEGGIESÂ® sliced zucchini
- Preheat oven to 475°
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Stir bread crumbs, pepper, and Parmesan cheese together in one bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip zucchini slices into beaten egg and then coat them with the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes
- Turn and bake for another 5-10 minutes, until browned and crispy.