- 1/2 Sunkist® Pummelo, peeled and segments removed from white pith
- 1 8 oz. can pineapple chunks in unsweetened juice
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 oz. snow peas, trimmed
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- Peel and section Pummelo over bowl and reserve juice, if any. Drain pineapple well reserving juice. Combine juices and add enough water to equal 1 cup liquid, add cornstarch and soy sauce mixing well.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry, remove any excess fat. Cut across grain into thin strips. In a large non stick skillet, heat oil and garlic.
- Add chicken strips and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add juice mixture and stir until thick (about 1 minute). Add pummelo, pineapple, snow peas and green onions, stir gently and serve.