- 1/2 cup Sunkist® blood orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. Sunkist® fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Sunkist® blood oranges, peeled, seeded and cut into 12 pinwheels
- 1 bunch kale (about 3/4 pound) stemmed and finely chopped
- 1 cup butternut squash, medium dice
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together juices, red wine vinegar and garlic in a bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil and set aside.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat add the butter and butternut squash. Season with salt and pepper. Cook throughly until well carmelized, tossing occasionally.
- In a large mixing bowl add kale, butternut squash and toasted walnuts. Toss with the olive oil mixture, season generously with salt and pepper.