- 3 apricots, pitted and diced
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Scatter the apricots on the bottom of a 8 or 9 inch spring form pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, flour, sugar, beaten eggs, and almond & vanilla extracts using a fork, just until mixed.
- Pour this over the apricots to cover them.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until light golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around the edges to loosen it from the pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack.