- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each salt and nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Diced Prunes
- 1/4 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. In a large bowl, whisk flour with oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg until combined; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, brown sugar, oil, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in carrots, Amaz!ns, pineapple and coconut. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.