- 4 strips bacon
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 tsp each: salt and dried marjoram
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Diced Prunes
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels.
- Drain all but 1 Tbsp of bacon grease.
- Add shallots and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat to soften.
- Add green beans and seasonings; cook and stir for 5 minutes more or until green beans are crisp-tender.
- Add Amaz!ns™, sherry, and cook until excess liquid has cooked off.
- Season to taste with pepper and crumble bacon over top.