- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Dash of nutmeg
- 2 large fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 oz. of chopped pecans
Macros / Serving Size
Protein 5 g | Fat 9 g | Carbs 23 g
% Calories of Macros / Serving Size
Calories 198 | Protein 10 % | Fat 43 % | Carbs 47 %
Nutrients / Serving Size
Fiber 2 g | Sodium 178 mg | Sat. Fat 3 g
- Nutrition analysis values is based on a yield of 4 servings.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together the balsamic vinegar, sugar, and nutmeg. Simmer until the liquid has reduced by half and the mixture becomes a little thicker. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate so the peaches won’t stick.
- Place peaches cut side down onto the grill. Cook until the flesh is toasted (about 4-5 minutes). Turn peaches over so cut side is facing up. Brush the top sides with the balsamic glaze, and cook for another 2-3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Drizzle the peach tops evenly with the remaining balsamic glaze and sprinkle with blue cheese and nuts.