For the tacos:
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g skinless and boneless cod, cubed
- 1 tbsp cajun spice
- Juice of 1 lime, plus additional wedge to serve
- Tabasco, to serve (optional)
For the salad:
- 1/4 white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp low-fat plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the salsa:
- 1 Pink Lady Apple, cored and cut into cubes
- 1 avocados, pit removed and cut into cubes
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- To make the salad, combine the cabbage, carrots, red onions, and coriander into a mixing bowl. Mix the red wine with the plain yogurt. Stir the yogurt mix into the salad and throughly combine. You can season with salt and pepper then set aside.
- For the salsa, combine the Pink Lady apples with the avocados chilli, and radishes in a bowl. Mix the line zest and juice with the oil and mix. Pour onto the salsa and toss to coat all the ingredients.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot. Lightly coat one side of the tortillas with 1 tbsp of the oil and lay, oil side down, onto the hot griddle pan. Leave for about 20 seconds or until there are griddle marks, then take off the heat and lay over a rolling pin. Leave to cool to create the taco shape. Repeat with all the tortillas.
- Toss the fish with the cajun spice. Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan, then add the fish. Fry for a couple of mintures until the fish is cooked and crispy on the outside. Turn off heat and add lime juice to the pan. Let it sizzle and steam.
- Transfer the fish to a warmed serving plate. Fill the tacos with the salad, Pink Laddy salsa, and fish. You can top with tabasco sauce for extra heat.