- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 teaspoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 1 teaspoon pistachio
- Place peaches in a large pan and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each and turn them over. Let them release a little juice for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sugar on the other sides and turn them over. Cook them for about 2 minutes too.
- Drizzle honey over each and turn them over. Drizzle honey over the other side and turn over. Let them get a little caramelized and sitcky. You will see bubbles in the skillet at this point.
- Remove them from the pan and put them on plates.
- Top first with thick Greek yogurt, then with pistachios and blueberries.
- Drizzle honey over each and serve warm.