- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- half of a small onion, finely chopped
- half of a small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Brown ground beef & mushrooms separately, over medium heat until meat is cooked through and vegetables are soft. Drain meat and return to pan.
2. Add garlic powder, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and soy sauce. Mix well and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Serve on soft hamburger buns.