- 3 avocados, chopped
- 1 cup frozen sweet white corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced jicama
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper,
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded as desired and diced
- Salt, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Toss lightly to combine and transfer to a serving dish.
If making ahead, press a couple of the avocado pits into the mixture and cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap down over the surface of the guacamole to help prevent it from turning brown. Refrigerate for a couple of hours until ready to serve. Remove and discard pits before serving.