- 1 garlic clove
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 orange bell peppers
- assorted veggies, cut in bite sized pieces
- Peel the garlic clove and drop it into a small food processor. Process until finely minced.
- Add the fresh herbs to the processor and process until they are finely minced as well.
- Add the salt, pepper, yogurt and buttermilk and process until everything is combined.
- Transfer to a jar with a lid and refrigerate until needed.
- Taste to adjust the seasonings before serving.
- Slice the tops off of the peppers and remove the inner veins and seeds. Use a sharp knife to carve out a jack-o-lantern face.
- Line the peppers with plastic wrap and fill with the ranch dressing.
- Serve with assorted veggies, cut in sticks and packed in treat bags.