- 1 Orange
- 10 Medium Apples
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Peel orange and place segments into a slow cooker
- Rinse apples, slice into quarters, and place into the slow cooker
- Add in your cinnamon sticks, ground cloves, and sugar into the slow cooker
- Add enough water to cover the fruit
- Cook on low heat for 6-7 hours or for 3 hours on high heat
- After 6-7 hours, the fruits will be soft enough to mash. Take a large spoon and mash the fruit
- Allow this cider to cook for another hour
- Take a fine mesh sieve and strain the cider into a pot or pitcher
- And serve!
Cider can be refrigerator for 5-7 days and can also be served cold!